- November 1952
- Founder, Shigetoshi Okauchi, established KYORITSU CHEMICAL-CHECK Lab., as a sole proprietorship and started business involving manufacturing of “pH Test Foils”, aspiring for prevailing “the simple water analyzer” that does not require complicated system, apparatus, or operation to use.
- June 1959
- KYORITSU CHEMICAL-CHECK Lab., Corp. is established.
- “Ion Selective Test Paper” and “PACKTEST” have been released. They are widely accepted among various industries, educational organizations, local government, and municipal offices.
- September 1974
- The High Precision Rapid Water Analyzer incorporating photoelectric photometer is sold.
- September 1977
- Lambda-9000, which is simplified photoelectric photometer with high operability is sold. Water Analysis Set for Total Cyanide (PAT.) is sold, and widely used among industrial wastewater management industry.
- November 1980
- Kanji Minami became President (later he changed his family name to Okauchi)
- September 1991
- Jointly developed with Shimadzu Corporation, the water analysis system utilizing small-sized spectrophotometer with high precision computer is sold.
- November 2001
- Instead of puncturing a hole to open the aperture of PACKTEST, the new method of pulling the line out is introduced.
- December 2004
- The portable “Digital PACKTEST” which displays the test result digitally is sold. Awarded for “New Technology Contest for Small to Medium Enterprises” at 17th Annual Ota Ward.
- November 2005
- Water Analysis Set for Oil is sold. Awarded for “New Technology Contest for Small to Medium
Enterprises” at 18th Annual Ota Ward.
- September 2006
- Digital Water Analyzer with multiple parameter “Lambda-9000” which came with improved
functionality, operability, convenience, and color LCD screen is developed and sold. Awarded for
“New Technology Contest for Small to Medium Enterprises” at 19th Annual Ota Ward.
- October 2006
- Digital PACKTEST・Multi with similar operating method as Lambda-9000 is developed and sold.
UV-Reactor using Ultraviolet Ray to decompose organic compound is developed and sold.
UV Reactor Set for Total Nitrogen/Total Phosphorus Measuring Set is developed and sold.
- December 2006
- UV Reactor Set for Total Nitrogen/Total Phosphorus Measuring Set is awarded for “New Technology
Contest for Small to Medium Enterprises” at 20th Annual Ota Ward.
- September 2008
- PACKTEST Lead is jointly developed with GL Science Inc. and is sold. Awarded for “New Technology
Contest for Small to Medium Enterprises” at 21st Annual Ota Ward.
- June 2011
- Supporting the Annual “Simultaneous Water Quality Check of Local Water Environment“ (It is the 8th year in 2011)
- September 2011
- Kanji Okauchi, President, is awarded for “2011 Technical Achievement Award”.
- June 2012
- Increased Capital to 40,000,000JPY.
Received equity participation by Tokyo Small and Medium Business Investment & Consultation Co., Ltd.
- September 2012
- Added more parameters under PACKTEST (currently 67 parameters available)
Added more parameters for Digital PACKTEST (currently 40 models available)
- November 2012
- "Soil Screening Set: Oil" has received "Award of Excellence" at Ota Ward 24th New Product/New Technology Contest for SME.
- April 2013
- Shuntaro Okauchi became President
Added more parameters under PACKTEST (currently 69 parameters available)
Added more parameters under PACKTEST·ZOOM (currently 4 parameters available)